CareTouch Adherence helps you manage the first 90 days of therapy, including meeting the Medicare Local Coverage Determination (LCD) guidelines. The protocol ensures that your staff is alerted when a patient is having difficulty or is at risk of becoming non-compliant. Further, it helps manage the process of collecting compliance and therapy data, regardless of the brand of device your patient is using.
- Works with any brand of device and all data collection methods
- Quickly identifies patients who need intervention
- Facilitates physician follow-up and re-evaluation appointment
- Collects critical patient data
While the protocol is primarily aimed at meeting the Medicare LCD guidelines, it is effective for every patient, regardless of payor. Your referral sources will appreciate and reward you for the extra effort you put into managing their patients through the adherence phase. Additionally, if you use our CareTouch Replenishment protocol, every adherent patient represents an ongoing revenue stream.
- Calls are initiated on Day 3, Day 8, Day 35 and a final call after 70% compliance has been established
- A maximum of 4 attempts will be made to complete each step
- If the patient is not reached, a voice mail message will be left requesting a return call
- Inbound calls are accepted: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Alerts are generated if any of the following conditions are met:
- Patient states that they are having difficulty getting started with therapy
- Patient satisfaction level is low
- Compliance rates are below 70%
- Patient requests to speak with a specialist
The CareTouch Adherence protocol provides an efficient way to monitor new sleep therapy patients and increase overall compliance rates.
To learn more about the CareTouch Adherence protocol and CareTouch, contact us and arrange a demonstration.