The MyCareTouch iPhone app helps patients easily communicate with their home medical equipment (HME) provider, order supplies, and track their therapy. Today, MyCareTouch is ideal for CPAP users. Future versions will support blood glucose monitoring and diabetic therapy, compressor nebulizer therapy, and other home therapies.
Through this free application, patients have a direct line of communication with their HME provider and are always in control of their communications preferences.
- Receive supply replenishment reminders via email or phone.
- Easily place supply orders directly with Home Medical Equipment (HME) provider.
- Track therapy data and share it with HME provider.
- Keep track of equipment with the ‘My Equipment’ section of user profile.
- Keep address and insurance information up-to-date.
- Set communications preferences and time windows.
Click on an image to see a slideshow of the CareTouch iPhone app features.